To speak with us, call:
+1 305 767 2596
Hanover Grange, Tryall Club, Montego Bay 9BR (9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms) From $3053/night
*9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms (can be rented as a 6,7,8 or 9 br)
* Large wrap-around verandah
* Alfresco dining area
* Dining room with dining table for up to 30
* Swimming pool with childrens' pool
* Family TV room with DVD library
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Wifi and internet access
* Integrated music system (including pool)
* Wine cellar (at extra cost)
* Family kitchen and bar area
* Collection of International and Jamaican painting and sculpture.
Hanover Grange Villa is one of the most fabulous and latest premier villas in Jamaica, located within the gated community of Tryall Club in the lovely Montego Bay area. This villa was designed and built as the Jamaican home of Theresa and Andrew Roberts. Theresa is one of Europe's most prominent collectors of Jamaican art. The fabulous Jamaica villa was designed to accommodate a number of art works from Theresa's collection of international paintings and sculptures. The Long Gallery is used exclusively to showcase a selection from her Jamaican art collection.
A curving stone laid path leads through an expansive lush green lawn right up to the villa’s entrance. The grand entrance foyer features a bronze from Theresa’s close personal friend Marguerita Hernandez. The décor of Hanover Grange Villa is contemporary though minimalist, in order to highlight the art scattered throughout the home. Some special features of the lovely villa include the Schonbek black crystal chandeliers and Hanover Grange embroidered Ralph Lauren linens. A large wrap-around verandah surrounds the first floor.
Hanover Grange Villa has 9 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms with en suite bathrooms; however, it can be rented as a 6, 7, 8 or 9 bedroom villa rental in Jamaica. The bedrooms feature wooden flooring, elegant furniture, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, flat screen televisions, and large French windows that open wide onto the wrap around verandah or the lawn. The bathrooms are very spacious and luxurious, with lovely fixtures and fittings.
Spacious living areas are available at Hanover Grange Villa with distinctly different furniture and fabrics. These include comfortable white seating in the verandah and the black leather sofas in the living area right at the entrance. The family television room with DVD library is an excellent place for spending time with friends and family. Wifi and internet access is available all through the villa. The integrated music system provides music to various areas of the villa, including the pool.
Meals can be served in the alfresco dining area in the covered verandah at Hanover Grange Villa or in the formal dining room that is furnished with a large dining table for up to 30 persons. The kitchen is very contemporary and is equipped with all essential gadgets and organic cook ware. A wine cellar is available at extra cost. A dumb-waiter runs from the upstairs kitchen to the butler’s pantry on the first floor.
An infinity edge swimming pool is located at the back side of Hanover Grange Villa. It is surrounded by a paved deck that has very comfortable lounges for lazing around in the tropical sun. A children’s pool is also available.
Hanover Grange Villa is set in its own beautifully landscaped grounds with sculptures from the owner’s collection. The luxury villa Jamaica even aims to produce its own food with an organic garden out front featuring fresh herbs along with a vegetable selection of carrots, cucumbers, pak choi and much more, because it is important to Theresa that her guests should be able to enjoy some food that the property provides. In addition to the herb and vegetable gardens, the gardeners work hard to maintain the garden that provides beautiful flora and fauna to decorate the villa.
Theresa and her husband Andrew Roberts have built this home with her two favorite passions in mind, her love for her native Jamaica and her love for the arts. Hanover Grange Villa showcases Jamaican art in the classic genre with old masters such as Barrington Watson, Albert Huie alongside contemporary pieces from the likes of Monique Lofters and Kristina Rowe. Theresa has also displayed a small part of her international collection in the luxury villa Jamaica.
Theresa is intent on bringing a unique vacationing experience to the The Tryall Club, one that combines the traditions of old world Jamaica with the vibrant esoteric energy of the modern day Jamaican Art world. Hanover Grange Villa is highly recommended by guests to be one of the most magnificent villa rentals in Jamaica!
© Caribbean Treasures
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Temporary Membership Fee of 130(US$) per week for each guest 16 or older, or 30 (US$) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax).
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Hanover Grange magazine article. "Who's celebrating their birthday here?"
Suite 1 Barrington Watson – King Bed
Suite 2 Albert Huie- Queen Bed
Suite 3 Edward Lucie-Smith- Queen Bed
Suite 4 Louise Bennett – Two Double Beds
Suite 5 Edna Manley- King Bed
Suite 6 Whitney Miller – Queen Bed
Adjoining Cottage has 3 additional bedrooms for larger families:
Bedroom 7 : Queen bedroom with Bath/ shower combination
Bedroom 8: Queen with Bath/ Shower combination
Bedroom 9: 2 twin beds that can be push together to make a king bed/ bath shower combination
Hanover Grange has 4 kings + 2 twins each= 6 bedrooms
Cottage with 3 bedrooms :
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds, ensuite bathroom
|Ice Maker||Bath Tub||Tennis Court|
|Beach Towels||Gated Community||24 hour security|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Air conditioned bedrooms||Swimming pool|
|Cable TV||Ensuite Bathrooms||Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply|
|Summer 2017||Apr 14, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||$3053||$21364|
|Winter 2018||Dec 15, 2017 - Dec 16, 2017||$4870||$34091|
|Christmas 2017||Dec 17, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017||$7140||$50000|
|Holidays 2017||Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018||$7140||$50000|
|Winter 2018||Jan 07, 2018 - Apr 14, 2018||$4870||$34091|
|Summer 2018||Apr 15, 2018 - Nov 16, 2018||$3053||$21364|
|Thanksgiving 2018||Nov 17, 2018 - Nov 27, 2018||$3053||$21364|
|Summer 2018||Nov 28, 2018 - Dec 14, 2018||$3053||$21364|
|Winter 2019||Dec 15, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||$4870||$34091|
|Christmas 2018||Dec 20, 2018 - Dec 27, 2018||$7140||$50000|
Hanover Grange also available to rent at these bedroom levels: