Trinity at Tryall, Montego Bay
Trinity at Tryall, Montego Bay
Trinity is one of Tryall's most deluxe villas!
Trinity is one of Tryall's newest and most architecturally inspired luxury villa in this exclusive Tryall Club. Trinity's exquisitely appointed great room opens out to the top patio area where the lap pool is located.
There is a formal dining room for elegant candlelit dinners, complete with a beautiful custom made table. For more casual dining options, Trinity has a terrace dining table, as well as a covered gazebo that over looks the dramatic waterfalls.
All of the public space rooms have wall size sliding glass doors allowing the magnificent views of the turquoise sea to be enjoyed at all times. The doors can be recessed into the walls, allowing for the enjoyment of the warm sea breezes and tropical air inside.
Gorgeous Italian tile can be found throughout the villa, from the cigar room to the media room.
Each of the 5 bedroom suites has its own lavish bathroom made from the finest Italian tiles, complete with double sinks and huge walk in showers with 3 shower heads. Each exquisite bedroom is situated to take advantage of its own fantastic view of the Caribbean ocean and the beautifully landscaped grounds.
When opened, the Plantation shutters in both the bedroom and the bathroom allow the views in. Walk in closet, individual safes, air conditioners and flat screen TVs complete the palatial suites.
* Sirius Satellite Radio and Ipod dock on the main stereo system.
* Full office with computer and high speed internet, fax machine and cordless phones.
* Villa has wireless internet service.
* 2 pools - 50 foot lap pool and the main pool on the lower level with full service bar.
* 2 waterfalls
* Media room with 65" Plasma television, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. Satellite television and DVD player. Large collection of DVDs.
* Use of two four seat golf carts to get around the grounds at Tryall
* Cigar room with Bar and 100 bottle wine closet.
* Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.
* Complimentary conceirge service before your arrival to help make all arrangements and answer your questions.
* Staff of 8, which includes 2 butlers, 2 maids, 2 gardners, a laundress and a personal chef.
Wheelchair Accessible: Trinity Villa was designed with consideration for individuals who use wheelchairs for all aspects of mobility. The grand entrance has a beautifully constructed ADA compliant ramp. The master bathroom has a wheel under sink. The open shower with handheld shower head is easy for transfers or wheel-in shower chairs. The separate toilet area has suction installed grab bars which can be moved to accomodate individual needs. The upper level has access to the magnificent lap pool with waterfall and gazebo area. The latest technology was utilized in a custom designed wheelchair lift by Savaria, Inc., installed for access to the lower level of the villa. This level contains the theater room and also has ground level access to another exquisite sunbathing and pool area.
Tryall Club is home to a vibrant membership of discerning individuals and families who enjoy the varied amenities of an outstanding club and the comfort, privacy, security and convenience of a luxurious second-home colony.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|5 exquisite bedrooms, all ensuite bathrooms - luxurious interiors|
|Each of the 5 bedroom suites has its own lavish bathroom made from the finest Italian tiles, complete with double sinks and huge walk in showers with 3 shower heads.|
|Sirius Satellite Radio and Ipod dock on the main stereo system.|
|Staff of 8, which includes 2 butlers, 2 maids, 2 gardners, a laundress and a personal chef.|
|Complimentary conceirge service before your arrival to help make all arrangements and answer your questions.|
|Full office with computer and high speed internet, fax machine and cordless phones.|
|Villa has wireless internet service.|
|2 pools - 50 foot lap pool and the main pool on the lower level with full service bar.|
|Media room with 65" Plasma television, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. Satellite television and DVD player. Large collection of DVDs.|
|Use of two four seat golf carts to get around the grounds at Tryall|
|Cigar room with Bar and 100 bottle wine closet.|
|Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.|
|2 minute golf ride the the white sandy beach at Tryall|
|All guests have a complimentary membership to the first class facilities at the exclusive Tryall Club.|
|Tryall is only 20 minutes from the Montego Bay airport|
|Exclusive gated community in Montego Bay|
|First Class golf course on site, 7 tennis courts, areobics and fitness center, tour desk, complimentary watersports and much more...|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Pool Toys
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Ipod Docks
- One Complimentary Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Resort Beach membership for all guests
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man