Tryall Great House -1 & 2br- Montego Bay
Tryall Great House -1 & 2br- Montego Bay
Tryall Great House With views of the Caribbean Sea and golf course, are 5 two-bedroom and 7 one-bedroom air-conditioned Great House Villas.
The one bedroom Great House Villas are split level with entrance foyer, bedroom, bathroom and a small patio on the upper level. They are also equipped with a full kitchen and dining/living area on the ground floor, with a comfortably sized porch on lower level.
The two bedroom Great House Villas have a large living and dining area with kitchen and powder room. At one end there is a master bedroom with a king or queen size bed and Jacuzzi bath and at the other end a twin bedded room and a bathroom. A large deck extends the entire length of the villa with ocean and golf course views. All Great House Villas come with a housekeeper and a cook is available upon request.
The Tryall Club's one and two bedroom Great House Villa Suites are located on the peak of a hill adjacent to the elegant Great House, the heart of the property. The Great House Villas are no more than minutes stroll from the Restaurant, terrace, bar, shops and the massage parlor. They are also conveniently located close to the main pool.
To stay in one of Tryall's privately owned villas is to immerse yourself in the comfort and personality of a luxurious island home. Ranging in size from one-to six-bedrooms, they all have their own distinctive charm, brought to life by comfortable decor, personal touches and panoramic views. Scattered across the hillside and along the shore, the 56 lovely Estate Villas have private pools, manicured gardens and a full-time staff - typically including a cook, maid, laundress, gardener and even a butler - ready to anticipate your every need.
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
Security safes (some villas and at front desk)
Medical facilities (in house 5 days a week 08:30 - 16:30)
Sports & Leisure:
4 clay courts,4 hard courts
Golf pro shop
Nine court tennis centre
Non-motorised water sports, white sandy beach
18-hole championship golf course
Practice putting green and caddies
Clubs for rent, club storage and cart rental
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|One and Two bedroom Villa Suites|
|Tryall’s gracious Great House Villas are adjacent to the wonderful landmark Georgian Great House.|
|All 13 Great House villas have spectacular views of the famous golf course and glittering Caribbean Sea.|
|Each villa comes complete with housekeeper’s daily service.|
|Option for dinners to be cooked for you is available upon request at an additional cost|
|Villas located minutes stroll from Restaurant, Great House Terrace bar, the boutique shops, gallery, the Beauty Salon and Therapeutic Massage Centre and main pool|
|All villa suites contain en-suite bathrooms, a spacious living room and dining area|
|Well equipped kitchen and powder room|
|Each villa uniquely decorated with their owners fine taste and personal touch|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
- Housekeeping Services
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.