Charles-Earl, 2 br, Tryall Club
Charles-Earl, 2 br, Tryall Club
The Charles/The Earl, Great House Suite is a 2 bedroom at Tryall Club. Spacious suite with an upstairs bedrooms and very spacious downstairs double living room, dining room, kitchen - walk out to your own private garden veranda - overlooking the Tryall Club' famous championship golf course. Yet you will be only a 2 minute golf cart ride to the white sandy beach of the Tryall Beach bar and grill.
- Tryall Club’s historic Georgian Great House is the site for thirteen exquisite Great House Villa Suites. The Tryall Club's Villa Suites look out over the club’s legendary championship golf course to bewitching views of the Caribbean Sea. There are four two-bedroom and nine one-bedroom air-conditioned Great House Villa Suites.
Master Bedroom with King bed
Downstairs double spacious living area - Walk out to verandah with views to the Golf course
The one-bedroom Great House Villas are split level with entrance foyer, bedroom, en suite bathroom and a small patio on the upper level. Bedrooms are equipped with queen or king-sized beds, and there are pull-out sofa beds in the living room. The lower level is equipped with a full kitchen, with dining and living area on the ground floor. There is a comfortably sized porch on the lower level.
The two-bedroom Great House Villas have a large living and dining area, powder room and kitchen. At one end there is a master bedroom with a queen or king-sized bed and Jacuzzi bath, and at the other end is a room with twin beds and en suite bathroom. A large deck extends the entire length of the villa, with views of the golf course and the glittering Caribbean Sea.
All Great House Villas include the services of a Housekeeper provided to you at no additional cost, except for the provision of dinner service.
Villa Suites are located just a minute's stroll from the Great House, terrace, restaurant, bar, shops, commissary, beauty salon and massage center. They are also conveniently located close to the main infinity pool.
Rental of a villa at Tryall includes guest membership privileges at the Club which include:
Discounted green fees at the championship golf course
Complimentary tennis at the 9 court tennis center
Complimentary non-motorized water sports
Use of the Kid's Club, Great House, Beach Club, restaurants and bars
The pride of Jamaica, Tryall’s 6,221-yard, par 72 course attracts the game’s leading players and prestigious international events like the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf. Designed by sports legend Ralph Plummer, the course’s sculpted fairways and manicured greens meander through forest-green hills, between stands of coconut palms and fruit trees, round lily-padded ponds, down to a mile-and-half long stretch along the shore.
Play tennis at the state-of-the-art tennis center, with nine Nova-Cushion and clay tennis courts (two lit for night play), a pro-shop, ball-boys and a fine international team of professional instructors. Soak up the view from a recliner by the Great House pool.Enjoy Tryall's white sand of the 1000-yard beach, with complimentary non-motorized watersports equipment and a restaurant/ bar right at the water’s edge.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
Pay for 6 nights, stay for 7 nights. Get one night FREE! (Summer Special)
|The largest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Great House suite at the Tryall Club|
|24/7 security gated exclusive golf community|
|Large bedrooms for both this suite, ensuite bathroom|
|Downstairs living room and dining room, with walk out to the veranda and grassy area|
|Veranda looks out to views of the Golf Course and the Caribbean sea|
|Housekeeping services for these Great House Suites|
|Cook for meals can be requested|
|This Great House suite is only 2 minutes golf cart ride to the white sandy beach of the Tryall Club|
|Both bedrooms are air conditioned|
|Only a short walk to the grocery mini-mart|
|Short walk to the tennis courts, gym and spa treatment areas at the Tryall Club.|
|20 minutes from the Montego Bay airport|
|On site tour desk to get around and see Jamaica|
|One of the most exclusive villa resort in the Caribbean|
|There are larger villa units ranging from 2 to 8 bedrooms for larger families at the Tryall Club|
|Great Plantation House nearby for wonderful dinners and cocktail drinks at the Tryall Club|
|Large swimming pool at the Great House for the Guest Suites|
|Transporation desk at the Tryall Club if you need to arrange day trips while in Jamaica|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
- Housekeeping Services
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.