Rose Cottage, Tryall Club -Premier
Rose Cottage, Tryall Club -Premier
Rose Cottage, a six-bedroom new villa to Tryall, sits quietly yet dramatically on a plateau affording exceptional mountain and ocean views. Designed by Nancy D. Maffasanti in the old traditional Jamaican style, the house is decorated in an elegant arrangement of themes influenced by Asia, Jamaica and Europe…. it is both elegant and comfortable and meant to be enjoyed.
Rose Cottage, two swimming pools, spacious landscaped tropical gardens.
Rose Cottage’s many pavilions exhibits elements of design which promotes efficiency of cooling and warming through natural ventilation. Additionally, the rooms all have ceiling fans and/or air conditioners.
The main structure houses four bedroom suites, a private garden dedicated to enhancing the tropical shower experience, a formal living room, an open study and an open veranda/great room which views of Montego Bay.
The Master Pavilion Bedroom suite, the fifth bedroom suite with its sitting room equipped with the audio/visual equipment, beverage refrigerator/icemaker, audio and visual equipment sits a-top the formal dining room, has a 360 degree view of the property a spectacular sunset view over Sandy Bay.
Rose Bud, the sixth bedroom suite is a 1,900 sq. ft. one bedroom cottage with a full master bathroom ( Jacuzzi/ shower), a sitting room equipped with audio/visual equipment, beverage refrigerator/icemaker, a powder room with a shower and a verandah and a bar equipped with a refrigerator/icemaker and bar sink. In addition to the 75ft. infinity lap pool and its gazebo there is a large garden pool which envelopes the south side of the gracious dining room, its beautiful pavilion where many meals are served while you are able to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
Rose Cottage is equipped with the modern conveniences: telephones, computers, wireless internet, cable and various audio/visual toys, etc. We are pleased to provide guests with two complimentary golf carts and your private villa staff, comprised of a chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress and gardeners.
Rose Cottage, is the perfect destination for the ultimate pampering experience, where you can put a little distance between you and the rest of the world.
The Tryall Club community affords the Rose Cottage’s guests full access to it’s world ranked 18 hole hillside and seaside fairways golf course, pro shop, nine laykold tennis courts, beach and beach club, croquet course, spa, kids club, great house dining, etc.
Staffing, Our permanent staff consist of the Head of House, who also functions as the butler, a chef, two (2) housekeepers, a laundress and two gardeners. We are happy to arrange for additional staff as needed, including nannies, pianist etc.
Meals, Rose Cottage is quipped with an experienced chef and a professional kitchen.
Our Chef will consult with you prior to arrival in preparation of your stay. Our staff is prepared to shop for you at local markets and ensure the highest quality of fresh fruits, vegetables and meats. Our local fish, chicken and pork are outstanding and can be delivered daily.
Smoking Rules, Rose Cottage has a non-smoking policy for our indoor rooms. Ashtrays will be provided for our guests for outdoor use only.
Pools, are here for your personal enjoyment. Please be safe and have a wonderful time. However, we insist for the safety of children, no child under 12 be left unsupervised.
Use of Golf Carts, Golf carts are provided for your comfort and convenience. They may be used to travel from the villa throughout the Tryall Club. Per the club’s policy, one must be 18 or over to drive the golf cart.
Recommended Tipping, Rose Cottage is staffed with a butler, cook, two housekeepers, a laundress and two gardeners. Recommended tipping for the staff is $20 per night per person. A tip may be presented to the head of household who will dispense it as follows; Bulter 25%, Chef 20%, Housekeepers 12%, Laundress 11% and Gardeners 10% each.
- 6 Bedroom suites, 7 bathrooms with 3 Jacuzzis
- 2 Powder rooms
- Two large pools, 75ft. infinity lap pool and a garden pool which partially wraps the dining pavilion
- Gazebo for dining adjacent to the large
- Private walled garden dedicated to exotic tropical showers
- Child friendly (adult supervision a must)
- Plasma Televisions and audio visual equipment throughout
- Computer, fax and wi fi
- Fully staffed with a butler, chef (equipped with a professional kitchen), housekeepers, laundress and gardeners.
- Baby grand piano for music lovers
- Sirius music, DVD, CDs and IPOD adapters.
- Vonage equipped
- Golf Carts
Bedroom 1: One Kingsize bed - Valencia
Bedroom 2: Two Full/Double beds- Bonica
Bedroom 3: One Kingsize bed - Euphoria
Bedroom 4: Two Queensize beds - Moondance
Master Pavilion: One Kingsize bed
Rose Bud: One kingsize bed - Separate cottage
The Valencia Suite: Has a view, walk out to the lap pool
The Euphoria Suite: Has a view, walk out to the lap pool, has a jacuzzi
The Master Pavillion: Kingsize bed - This bedrooms is upstairs and its above the dining room with large jalosie windows on all sides insluding to balconies with views of the Sandy Bay shoreline and a distant glimpse Montego Bay. The suite is fully appointed with a substantial sized bathroom, seperate sitting room with a very large telivision, snack bar etc.
Rose Bud: approximately 2,000 sq. ft. Separate Cottage. Kingsize bed - The bedroom sits adjacent to the Garden pool has its own varangah, sitting room, a master bathroom and a secondary bathroom and a seperate bar off the verandah.
Moon Dance: has two full-sized beds, views the Sandy Bay shoreline and has its own patio which is partially screened with lemon grass.
Bonica: is the bedroom with limited views of the water. This bedroom has privacy and is very romatic - it provides for a shower with doors fully opened, or partiallyed opened jolosies, which affords the experience of showering to your private garden.
Bathroom at Rose Cottage with Double sinks and walk in shower.
There are brand new Plasma TV's in all bedrooms, all bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans. The living areas are children friendly with a large infinity swimming pool to enjoy.
Other amenities of Rose Cottage include 65 inch Plasma TV in the living room, large study, open atrium, courtyards. There is also a grand piano for music lovers, internet facilities, computer, fax machine. Enjoy your home cooked meals in the formal dining room indoors or outdoors over looking the patio and swimming pool.
All bedrooms are fully air conditioned with ceiling fans, own ensuite bathroom.
Rose Cottage supplies 2 cribs, 1 high chair, 1 booster chair at no cost.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|6 luxurious bedrooms, 7 bathrooms with 3 Jacuzzis, 2 powder rooms|
|Brand new PREMIER rated villa in the Tryall Club, the highest rated villa|
|Fully staffed villa with butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardener|
|Exclusive gated community of the prestigious Tryall Club and Golf course, only 20 minutes from the Montego Bay airport|
|Two large pools, 75 ft infinity lap pool and a garden pool which partiall wraps the dining room pavilion. Gazebo for dining adjacent to the large private walled garden|
|65 inch plasma Tv in the living room, Sirius music, DVD, CDs and IPOD adapters, Vonage equippment, Computer, fax and wi fi.|
|Large lap swimming pool and another garden pool with bridge. This Garden pool is heated.|
|Children friendly villa, has 2 cribs, 2 booster seats, 1 high chair|
|Baby Grand Piano in Rose Cottage for music lovers|
|Golf Carts complimentary with guests rental of Rose Cottage|
|Internet access, computer access, fax machine|
|All guests enjoy the facilities of the Tryall Club|
|Kids Club at Tryall for families|
|3 minutes golf cart ride to the white sandy beach of the Tryall Club, has one 6 seater golf cart and one 4 seater golf cart|
|One of the most luxurious villas in the Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- FAX machine
- Answering Machine
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Pool Toys
- Tennis Court
- Beach Chairs
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Ipod Docks
- One Complimentary Round Trip Airport Transfers
- High Chair
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- Villa staff on premisis
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man