Bouganvillea, Tryall, Montego Bay
Bouganvillea, Tryall, Montego Bay
Bougainvillea House in Jamaica completed in the Fall of 2007 is one of Tryall’s newest villas which is quickly apparent in the unsurpassed luxury it provides. Designed by one of Jamaica’s best known architects, it is built in classic Caribbean Georgian style but discreetly includes every 21st century luxury. It covers more than 8,000 square feet and sits in a panoramic location with 180 degree sea views.
The main Veranda extends to more than 50 feet and provides a relaxed grandeur for the key space in day to day living in Jamaica. The dining table comfortably seats 12 and ample sofas provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views over the large pool with the backdrop of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. For more formal occasions the beautiful Dining Room with custom made mahogany furniture seats fourteen. After dinner here or on the Veranda enjoy the gracious Sitting Room or the comfortable Family Room with flat screen TV and home theatre.
The owners have cleverly solved the ubiquitous challenge of guest/family room allocations by building four ‘Master’ Suites. All have private Verandas and sea views and contain king sized or twin beds. The large marble Bathrooms are glamorous with inside and outside showers, two sinks and large bathtubs. There is a fifth large Bedroom, ideal for children or adults, with two double beds, a daybed, sleep sofa and its own large Bathroom. All Bedrooms have air conditioning, flat screen TVs, DVD players and telephones.
If you must break from the rigours of the pool, championship golf course, beach or tennis courts, there is the Library which is equipped with high speed internet access and VOIP. WI-FI is available in all main rooms and on the Veranda.
As you step outside, the centrepiece of the three landscaped acres is a 60 foot Swimming Pool with a gracious and shady Gazebo at one end and a children’s Wading Pool at the other. There is ample seating and lounging areas for guests and friends on the pool deck.
In case you were concerned that you might have to lift a finger to do anything except enjoy this wonderful spot, fear not; Bougainvillea House’s real highlight is the charming and experienced staff of five comprising a butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
Should you want to leave to enjoy the wonderful facilities of Tryall’s 2,200 acres, the property has two golf carts with a capacity of ten for the guest’s exclusive use to whisk you to your tee time, court time, spa appointment or fine restaurant booking in a few, short minutes.
Bougainvillea House will quickly feel like home and the only testing time you will face during your stay is likely to be bringing yourself to leave.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
2 NIGHTS FREE WHEN BOOKING A WEEK! Pay for 5 nights, stay for 7 (Summer special up to Nov 1,2013)
|Brand new 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom premier rated villa in Tryall (higest rating in Tryall)|
|Completed in the fall of 2007, fully staffed villa with butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener.|
|60 foot swimming pool for adults, and a shallow pool for kids - heated pool|
|Child friendly villa|
|Over 8,000 sq foot of luxurious indoor and outdoor living|
|2 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout Tryall club and only 2 minutes down to the white sandy beach|
|Wireless internet access throughout Bougainvillea Villa|
|Each bedroom suite offers a flat screen TV, DVD, telephone, air conditioning and ensuite bathroom.|
|The fifth bedroom offers 2 double beds, a day bed, 1 sleep sofa - great for adults and or kids.|
|Four bedrooms offer kingsize beds or optional twin beds and are large at 400 sq feet.|
|No smoking in bedrooms, however you may smoke on the outside verandas and pool area|
|All guests have membership to the exclusive Tryall Club facilites which includes 9 tennis courts, championship golf course, beach club, fitness room, spa and Tryall Kids club and restaurants|
|Tours and sightseeing can be arranged at the Tryall Club reservations|
|Air conditioned media room in Sundance|
|Indoor and outdoor dining for 12 guests|
|Nannies / swimming nannies can be hired as required|
|Great House Restaurant and Beach Club Restaurant available to all guests- Tryall Club is a wonderful wedding venue|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Satellite TV
- Internet facilities
- FAX machine
- Answering Machine
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man