Sundance, Tryall, Montego Bay
Sundance, Tryall, Montego Bay
Sundance is a stunning five bedroom, traditional Palladian style villa completed in 2006, extending to 6,000 square feet and occupying a quiet two-acre site, off Mahogany Drive, with views of the Caribbean. Antique brick and Italian tiled terraces, pathways and extensive planted areas create a magnificent setting for this beautifully furnished house with its mahogany floors and porcelain tiled bathrooms.
The interior of the villa, which has been created by a well-known design consultant, and employing a combination of local Jamaican, American, and European furnishings and paintings, make this property, with its 5-star hotel facilities, feel as much like a home as a holiday retreat. Butler service at Sundance
Professionally designed interiors - large living area with views to the swimming pool and Caribbean Sea.
The bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs and telephones. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and individual private furnished terrace overlooking the garden, with views to the sea.
Each bedroom has its own open furnished verandah
The villa features a beautiful living room leading to the main terrace with separate dining and seating areas and adjacent built in bar, and stairs to a stunning first floor private sun terrace, which overlooks the villa's 14-metre pool. Experienced and friendly staff including butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener will ensure a relaxed and stress free holiday in this 2,200 acre gated community of rolling hills and oceanfront.
Classic designs in all bedrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, TV and ensuite bathrooms.
Members and guests enjoy the use of world-class amenities including a Championship golf course, fabulous tennis centre, and two beautiful white sand beaches. The villa is provided with state of the art electronic equipment, including flat screen TVs, DVD, CD player with surround sound, Sirius radio, and high speed wireless internet, together with 2 golf carts giving guests easy access to all the Club's facilities.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
2 NIGHTS FREE WHEN BOOKING A WEEK! Pay for 5 nights, stay for 7 (Summer special up to Nov 1,2013)
|Stunning 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, brand new premier villa located in the gated community of the Tryall Club villas|
|Complete in late 2006, traditional Paladian style|
|Spacious 6,000 sq feet of indoor and oudoor living spaces|
|Occuping a quite 2 acre site with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea|
|Antique brick, italian tiled terraces, pathways and extensive tropical landscaping throughout|
|Fully staffed villa with butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener/poolperson|
|Manogany floors and porceline tiled bathrooms of the higest quality|
|5 star hotel facilites, perfect holiday retreat|
|All 5 bedrooms are air conditioned, ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephones|
|All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and individual private furnished terrace with expansive views of the tropical gardens and the Caribbean Sea|
|This villa has brand new state of the art electronic equipment, including flat screen Tvs, DVD, CD player and surround sound, Sirus radio etc.|
|High Speed wireless internet|
|2 golf carts complimentary with Sundance|
|All guests have access to all the Tryall Club's facilities|
|One of Tryall's most premier villas|
|Tours can be arranged at Tryall's front desk, at reception|
|White sandy beach is only 2 minutes golf cart ride away|
|Exclusive gated community|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man