Harmony Hill, Tryall Club, Montego Bay
Harmony Hill, Tryall Club, Montego Bay
The newest member to the Tryall Club; Harmony Hill is a private oasis offering the finest in Caribbean living, combining Jamaica’s rich architectural tradition with today’s modern amenities and service.
Nestled over 350 feet above sea level on seven acres of tropical splendor, the seven bedroom villa enjoys inspirational panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, deep valleys and golf course. Harmony Hill simply enjoys one of the finest views at Tryall!
With no detail left unattended, Harmony Hill was designed to ensure the utmost in relaxation, privacy and entertainment. Irrespective of your location on the property, whether under roof or not…. guests enjoy the spectacular views and the serene trade winds that the villa location provides. Casually elegant interiors, grand open living spaces, manicured lawns and covered patios abound.
As guests enter the main pavilion of this very private, 15,000 square foot villa, their soul will be captured instantly by the spectacular infinity edge pool that lies above the horizon of the deep blue Caribbean Sea and azure sky. Every room enjoys the finest imported travertine and marble tile, along with personally selected, handmade furniture and art that is guaranteed to invigorate.
Perched at the peak of the property is Harmony Hill’s unique, two bedroom cottage and its very special view of the Caribbean Sea and deep valley. With privacy and tranquility in mind; the cottage also has a large private patio and lawn, wet bar and separate living area with surround audio/video entertainment.
- Distinctly spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and patios all with spectacular panoramic ocean views.
- 4,000 square feet of patio space to enjoy the finest of Caribbean living.
- Family friendly design, located on a very private seven acres within the renowned Tryall Club.
- Superb staff of eight, including gourmet chef, butler, chambermaids, laundress and gardeners.
- Spectacular elevated 25’x45’ heated infinity edge pool with spacious patio, gazebo and wet bar that all enjoy remarkable and unique views of the Caribbean Sea. New-age salt pool system.
- Rainfall, walk-in showers (with multiple shower options: hand-held and rain shower).
- Custom made vanities and raised vessel sinks in all bathrooms. Six bedrooms with double vessel sinks.
- 3,600 square foot pavilion (living, dining) with 3 sided pocket door system granting unobstructed breathtaking panorama views of the Caribbean Sea, infinity edge pool and Tryall Club.
- Grand pavilion patio (under roof) for leisure outdoor living and dining.
- Carefully selected handmade furniture, pottery and artwork.
- Grand architecture with distinctive hand-carved cut stone walls throughout.
- Wall mounted flat screen LCD TV’s in all bedrooms, outdoor gazebo and pavilion patio.
- Media Room with 52” Flat screen TV, surround sound, DVD and XBOX 360.
- Playroom with ping pong, shuffle board, flat screen TV and games.
- Integrated, multiple zone audio system (IPOD, Satellite Radio, CD).
- IPOD docking stations in all bedrooms.
- Wireless, broadband internet.
- 150 channel, premium digital cable.
- VOIP phone for free long-distance to/from US/Canada.
- Complimentary customized golf carts for transportation within Tryall Club.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and select living spaces.
- Access to Tryall Club amenities including world class golf and tennis facilities, water sports, beach and kids club
BEDROOM SUITE ACCOMODATIONS
Kingston Master Suite
King bedroom suite with distinct seating area along with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. 400 square foot bathroom consisting of custom made double vanities, vessel sinks, multiple person, travertine shower with freestanding soaker tub that opens up to a private patio and the panorama view of the Caribbean Sea.
Montego Bay Suite
King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine shower that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine showers that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
Hanover Master Suite (Cottage)
King bedroom suite, with seating area and expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with large soaker tub and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
Springfield Suite (Cottage)
King bedroom suite, with expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
Ocho Rios Suite
Nestled below the pool Gazebo, this very private and romantic enclave enjoys a King bed with a private bath having a double vessel sink vanity, travertine floors and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a very private patio with an exquisite view of the Caribbean Sea.
Sandy Bay Suite
Located west of the main pavilion, the Sandy Bay Suite, enjoys two extra-long twin beds (can be converted into king bed), a desk, seating area and a bathroom with single vanity, vessel sink and travertine shower with European frameless glass. 10 feet bi-fold louver window opens to the serenity of beautiful Sandy Bay and the Caribbean Sea.
Refundable Damage Deposit for this villa is $1,200/wk
TRYALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no
extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports,
gym, Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to
become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per
week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less
than 7 days (inclusive of tax).
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
• Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 is considered to be one of the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boasts hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
• Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort.
• Large swimming pool at Great House.
• White sandy private beach.
• Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar.
• Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments.
• Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary.
• Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
• Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach.
• Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
• Gym for workout at Fitness Centre.
• Jogging trails.
• Complimentary internet room.
• Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities.
• Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House.
• Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
• Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
• 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity.
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|7 Luxurious and spacious bedrooms, all ensuite bathroom, all bedrooms with spectacular panoramic ocean views|
|15,000 square feet of living space to enjoy the finest of Caribbean living|
|25ft x 45 ft Heated infinity edge pool|
|Media Room with 52 inch flat screen TV, surround sound, DVD and xBox 360|
|Playroom wiht ping pong, shuffle board, flat screen TV and games|
|Wireless broad band internet|
|Complimentary customized golf carts for transportation within Tryall Club|
|Air conditioning in all bedrooms and selected living spaces|
|Fully staffed luxury villa with own chef, butler, chambermaids, laundress and gardeners|
|Grand pavilion patio (under roof) for leisure outdoor living and dining|
|Indonesian handmade furniture, pottery and artwork|
|Ipod docing stations in all bedrooms|
|150 channel, premium digital cable|
|Nortel PBX integrated telephone system. VOIP phone for free long-distance to /from USA and Canada|
|Enjoy Tryall's Plantation Great House Restaurant or Beach Bar and grill|
|2 minutes golf cart ride to the white sandy beach of Tryall|
|Children friendly villa, kids club at Tryall Club|
|One of Tryall's most stunning, brand new premier rated villa - the highest rating for villas at the exclusive Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Ipod Docks
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- Villa staff on premisis
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man