Yellowbird, Tryall - Montego Bay
Yellowbird, Tryall - Montego Bay
Yellowbird is a very spacious villa, with truly breathtaking views of the wonderful pool area the rolling green fairways and the different blue azure shades of the Caribbean Sea. Newly recovered sofa sets gives the indoors of this villa a fresh tropical feel. There is also a wet bar in the living room for enjoying tropical drinks all times of the day.
This beautifully appointed villa offers spectacular views of both the golf course and ocean. Modern furnishings, tile floors, dark-wood trims and shutters, give the feeling of old world charm and casual elegance. This home features the east wing and west wing which each have wonderful garden walkways to bedrooms featuring beautiful aglaonemas, green dracenas and colorful yellow shrimp flowers throughout the home.
The spacious living room with built-in bar also features cable television and VCR. It extends its lovely ambience to a covered verandah, perfect for entertaining on mild Caribbean evenings. There is a dining room for more formal occasions. Outside patio dining sets the sunny scene for a delicious breakfast or brunch. An oversized pool and deck are beautifully bordered by gardens bursting with tropical flowers.
There are four air-conditioned bedrooms at Yellowbird. The master bedroom has two queen-sized beds, cable television and en suite bathrooms with separate dressing area. Two guest bedrooms have two twin beds each with en suite bathrooms, while one guest bedroom has two double beds also with an en suite bathroom.
Yellowbird is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of cook, two housekeepers, laundress and gardener.
The spacious living room, with built-in bar, covered verandah and television, and formal dining room are ideal for entertaining. The patio dining area is the perfect place to start your day having a delicious breakfast. An oversized pool and deck are bordered by lush tropical gardens. Indoor walkways lead through these gardens to four air-conditioned bedrooms.
There is also a complimentary shuttle to take you to all the resort facilities that the famous Tryall Club has on offer. All this combined together will make sure your holiday in Jamaica is very special.
There is a wall safe in the bedroom.
Master Bedroom: 2 Queen beds
Bedroom 2: 2 double beds
Blue Room: 2 twins
Jungle Room: 2 doubles
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|Deluxe 4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms villa|
|Sitting on the to of Barnes Hill, offers spectacular views of rolling green fairways and the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea|
|Wonderful 40 ft pool|
|Spacious living room with built-in bar|
|Beautifully appointed villa, casual elegance|
|Modern furnishings, tile floors, dark-wooden trims and shutters|
|Ideal home for entertaining, spacious covered veranda and formal dining room|
|Very spacious single level villa, landscaped with wonderful tropical trees and colourful shrubs|
|Villa Staff of 7 on hand at all times|
|Own complimentary golf cart for guests|
|Complimentary shuttle to the resorts facilities at the famous Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Resort Beach membership for all guests
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man