Hummingbird House, Tryall - Montego Bay
Hummingbird House, Tryall - Montego Bay
Hummingbird House, is the newly refurbished Premier villa with 7 luxury bedrooms! Truly breathtaking views can be captured the wonderful pool area of this spectacular villa. The location on the top of Barnes Hill within the famous Tryall Club estate boasts one of the most panoramic views. This villa won the Best Villa Award for Service and the staff needs special mention here as Lurline, head of household has been with Hummingbird House (formally Xanadu) for over 19 years and is also a wonderful cook.
Hummingird House has breathtaking views of the rolling green fairways and the different blue azure shades of the Caribbean Sea. Three bedrooms that are located in the main house and 2 bedrooms that are located in a wonderful private cottage off the pool area. These two bedrooms are surrounded by wonderful gardens and have spectacular views of the ocean.
The largest room in the house is the grand living room which features Cathedral ceilings, a library, music area with Steinway grand pian and card area. The dining table of this villas is very special, made out of rich mahogany and seats 12 people. This is one of the largest and grandest rooms in the Tryall estate.
The professional staff at Hummingbrid House will look after your every need. There is also a complimentary shuttle to take you to all the resort facilities that the famous Tryall Club has on offer. All this combined together will make sure your holiday in Jamaica is very special.
Bedroom #1: Kingsize bedroom with northern views towards the Caribbean sea, and doors opening to the east for garden walk out views.
Inside main building
Master Bedroom - King size bed, sea views, very large bedrooms with indoor double shower, and outdoor shower, bath tub, bi-fold doors that open out to grassy area. Size of bathroom is about 16 ft x 16 ft – large and airy and very impressive.
Bedroom #2 – 2 Queen beds, garden view, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #3 – 2 twin beds that can be made into a king bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #4 – 2 twin beds that can be made into a king bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #5 – 2 twin beds that can be made into a king bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #6 – 2 twin beds that can be made into a king bed, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom #7 – Master bedroom with OWN INFINTY PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL!!!, mini bar – very impressive suite with outdoor showers. 180 degree views of the Caribbean sea.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
summer special for 2013 for 7 bedrooms - 2 FREE NIGHTS WHEN RENTING A WEEK!
|5 Bedrooms, 5 bathrooms|
|Xanadu won the award for the Best Villa in Tryall for 2004 for Service|
|Sitting on the to of Barnes Hill, offers spectacular views of rolling green fairways and the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea|
|Expansive living area with Cathedral ceilings encompasses the Living room, Piano area, TV entertainment area, Dining area and unique antique Day Bed Lounge|
|Music area with Steinway grand piano|
|Library and card area|
|Wonderful mahogany dining table with 12 seats|
|Master bedroom has large doors that open up out to the spectacular views|
|3 bedrooms situated within the main house, 2 other bedrooms just a short walk across the pool terrace and gardens. Both have spectacular views of the ocean|
|Very spacious single level villa, landscaped with wonderful tropical trees and colourful shrubs|
|Complimentary shuttle to the resorts facilities at the famous Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man