Wheel House, Tryall - Montego Bay
Wheel House, Tryall - Montego Bay
Wheel House Villa at the Tryall Club, Montego Bay, Jamaica is a wonderful large and spacious villa located within the famous Tryall estate. Upon entering this villa, the living room is a large and spacious room with a unique garden to the left with a working waterwheel which give a true tropical feeling indoors. There are 6 spacious bedrooms, each having their own ensuite bathroom. 12 people may sleep here. The home owners have a large family and are use to accommodating large number of guests at any time. There are 2 extra cots for a maximum of 14 persons.
The large airy living room features an indoor garden and French doors that open onto the pool deck and swimming pool with views of the golf course and ocean beyond.
All the guest bedrooms are newly renovated with beautiful granite and marble bathrooms. All six bedrooms are now the same. Each has a king size bed that can be pulled apart as twins when needed. Each has a huge walk in closet and changing area and beautiful rain shower. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned
Wheel House distinguishes itself with an open, idyllic ambience that entices family and friends to cherish tranquil moments together. For your entertainment pleasure, cable television, VCR and stereo system are available.
As you walk through the living room, you will see the most spectacular views of the famous Tryall golf course and the sparkling blue azures of the Caribbean Sea. Open the wonderful French doors onto the pool deck and the swimming pool is absolutely inviting.
There are 6 spacious bedrooms which have their own bathrooms. Five bedrooms have king-size beds and these may be pulled apart into twins when needed. . This room is great for kids. All bedrooms have wonderful ocean views. Open white louver doors to the gentle tradewind breezes which keep this house cool
The villa is fully staffed with a cook, gardener, laundress and maid, and helper ready to anticipate your every need. Elaine needs special mention here as she has been the prized cook for 26 years. The gardener at this villa has been here for 27 years and has the gardens looking immaculate with his loving care. You will notice all the hibiscus and bougainvilleas which are placed all over this property for bursts of colour.
This villa has 2 complimentary golf carts which guests may use for transport around the 2200 acre Tryall Club. There is a complimentary shuttle that will take villa guests down to the famous Tryall Club and resort facilities. This is only a few minutes ride away. Enjoy your Tryall membership to its fullest.
Pool Size: Approximately 20 ft x 40 ft
Bedroom Configuration: All 6 bedrooms have King Beds, which can be separated into separate twin beds at guests request. There are 2 extra cots for kids for a maximum of 14 persons at Wheel house.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|6 Bedrooms, 6 bathrooms|
|Breath taking setting with views of the Caribbean sea and the famous Tryall Golf course|
|One of the larger and spacious villas on the Tryall estate.|
|Living room features indoor garden with fountain and waterwheel|
|French doors open onto veranda, pool deck and swimming pool|
|All bedrooms are king size beds which may be pulled apart into twins|
|Spectacular views of the golf course, and only 2 minute golf cart ride to the beach|
|Fully staffed with cook, gardener, laundress, maid and helper ready to anticipate your every need|
|Very children friendly; resort has wonderful kids club|
|Nannies available when needed|
|2 complimentary golf carts for guests use for transportation around Tryall resort|
|Complimentary shuttle to the resorts facilities at the famous Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Resort Beach membership for all guests
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man