Seafore, Tryall - Montego Bay
Seafore, Tryall - Montego Bay
This beautiful villa features a wonderful octagonal swimming pool with an extended side for lap swimming and a convenient poolside wet bar for those sensational tropical drinks. The pool deck offers clear views of the 16th hole and fairway. While located so near to the green, the villa remains quite private with the lush garden and bush hedges that have been manicured and well kept. Beautiful tropical trees such as palms, mango, colourful bougainvillea and hibiscus plants and lovely Poinciana trees make an interesting garden. The circular dining room and the living room open on to the pool deck and enjoy the views beyond.
There is a full staff to pamper you on your holiday and these include a cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener. Seafore has a prized cook who has been with this villa for 26 years. She is a favourite and has a great repertoire of dishes. Doreen, Raddel and Ralph are also on hand to make sure your holiday runs smooth and they keep the house in great condition.
All bedrooms are air conditioned and each have their own ensuite bathrooms. All bedrooms can have king-size beds or two twin beds upon your request The four bedrooms are in two wings which are separated by the living and dining areas. The outdoor furniture around the pool area features lovely white comfortable chairs with a round table, along with 10 sun lounges with thick comfortable cushions for enjoying the Jamaican sun. There is a water basketball hoop in the pool for enjoyment of the guests.
There is a complimentary villa golf cart for you to roam around the 2200 acre Tryall resort. You may take your own cart to visit the Great House or Tryall's white sandy private beach with beach bar and restaurant. If you choose, you may take the complimentary shuttle to the resort. Utilize your Tryall membership and explore all the wonderful facilities available to you.
Bedroom 1: Kingsize or twin beds at guests' request, ensuite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Opens to pool terrace. Connects through small interior passage to bedroom #2.
Bedroom 2: Kingsize or twin beds at guest' request; ensuite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Opens to pool terrace. Connects through small interior passageway to Bedroom 1.
Bedroom 3: Kingsize or twin beds at guest' request; ensuite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Opens to living room.
Bedroom 4: Kingsize or twin beds at guests' request; ensuite bathroom with tub-shower combination. Opens to living room
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms villa at famous Tryall Club|
|3,000 sq foot private villa|
|Swimming pool with poolside wet bar|
|Professional staff includes cook, chambermaid, laundress, gardener|
|All bedrooms are comfortably air conditioned, complimentary DLS internet access and laptop, cable TV, VCR, DVD, radio, cassesst -CD player|
|Breath taking setting with views of sea and 16th fairway|
|Complimentary shuttle to the resorts facilities at the famous Tryall Club|
|The gardens are beautifully kept, manicured, with the 16th fairway as your practice green|
|This villa has a complimentary golf cart to roam around the 2200 acre Tryall resort.|
|Wonderful and spacious veranda and pool terrace, 500 Sq foot swimming pool and coral stone waterfall feature, poolside wet bar, bose indoor/outdoor sound system for CD and DVD players|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man
Our trip was fabulous! The house was spectacular and the staff were beyond wonderful. The food was delicious! We have no complaints and are already talking about booking for next year. Best, Shannon Clancy