Randolins,Tryall - Montego Bay
Randolins,Tryall - Montego Bay
Randolins Villa is a most charming villa. This beach house is set on 2 acres of waterfront and most unique to be bordered on three sides of the Caribbean sea. This property is one of the few to enjoy a totally private, white-sand beach with its own saltwater pool and pool deck for relaxing.
Just beyond this lovely sheltered saltwater pool, the guest cottage is perched on the water's edge at the very private end of the property. Just a few steps across the rolling lawn are the beach, garden path that leads pass the pool deck and saltwater pool to the guest cottage. This guest cottage is perched on the waters edge at the very private end of the property. The guest house consists of two full bedrooms, a spare bedroom for children or a nanny, a mall sitting area and a patio.
Randolins is most simple but the most charming. There have been many beach weddings held here, and this spot has been the site for many magazine photo shoots. The guests at this villa can choose to take shuttle to enjoy the many resort facilities of the famous Tryall Club.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms - BEACHFRONT villa!|
|Natural salt water pool|
|Beach house set on 2 acres of waterfront between the 17th tee and the sea.|
|Randolins is bordered on three sides of the clear, turquoise water of the Caribbean sea.|
|Features a totally private, white-sand beach.|
|Charming beach cottage, simple in décor, with all the amenities available with a membership to the famous Tryall resort facilities only minutes away.|
|Entrance features courtyard with lush bamboo foliage and fountain.|
|The main house has two comfortable bedrooms. Guest cottage has 2 more bedrooms|
|Own private sheltered beach|
|Swim to Tryall's most vibrant coral reef, great for snorkelling.|
|Exceptional staff includes 2 chambermaids, cook, gardener and laundress|
|Stereo system, cable TV, broadband internet access|
- To beach: Beachfront villa!
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man