Mahogany Hill, Tryall - Montego Bay
Mahogany Hill, Tryall - Montego Bay
Mahogany Hill is certainly among the most beautiful and spacious private homes on the Tryall Club Resort. Very distinctive in its architecture, Mahogany Hill is a sprawling villa which give a great sense of spaciousness and privacy. It is designed on three levels and has many features that make this a wonderful home away from home.
Mahogany Hill's living room is an elegant arrangement of themes alive with influences from Asia, Africa, Europe and the Caribbean. Indulge yourself in cool Caribbean cocktails while taking advantage of entertainment comforts including cable television, CD player, DVD/VCR player and stereo sound system.
This five-bedroom villa is set on three levels. Two bedrooms in the main villa are located on the uppermost level. One of these bedrooms has a king-sized bed, while the other has two twin-sized beds. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and private patios. On the second level there are two bedrooms located on either side of the swimming pool and the Jacuzzi. They are equipped with queen-sized beds and have en suite bathrooms. On the ground floor level there is one bedroom with a queen-sized bed, also with its own en suite bathroom. All bedrooms at Mahogany Hill are air-conditioned, are equipped with cable televisions and open out to flawless panoramas of the Caribbean Sea.
Guests will be content with the endless sophistication of dining at Mahogany Hill. A special, separate gazebo is dedicated to your dining pleasure, and puts you in the mood to savor sumptuous Caribbean cuisine.
Mahogany Hill is pleased to provide its guests with the use of a complimentary golf cart. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of cook, butler, three housekeepers, laundress and two gardeners.
On the main level, there is a wonderful Great Room, very popular and spacious. The kidney- shaped pool offers may hours of relaxation for you and your guests. There is a dining area, two bedrooms, convenient bar gazebo and kitchen . The master bedroom on this level has a wonderful; double basin mahogany vanity and kingsize bed. There is a children’s room with twin beds and a bathtub/shower combination.
The middle level of this villa has yet another large swimming pool with a lovely whirlpool feature. There is a poolside bar with icemaker to make sure your tropical drinks are kept cool. There are two more bedrooms on this level. These bedrooms have lovely louvred doors which ope up to views of the spectacular golf course and blue ocean views. The lowest level has a most private bedroom. This bedroom has a king-size bed, double basin vanity and walk-in shower. The louvred doors open to views of the Tryall Golf course and the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea.
King-size bed, pink marble floors, large bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bathtub, double basin mahogany vanity, telephone. Opens to upper terrace.
King-size or twin beds at guests' request. Tub-shower combination. Ideal for children (just 30 feet from the Master Bedroom) but perfectly suitable for adults.
Double bed, walk-in shower, double-basin vanity, telephone, 7 louvered doors to view of golf course and ocean.
Queen size bed, walk-in shower, 7 louvered doors to view of golf course and ocean.
King-size bed, walk-in shower, double basin vanity, telephone, 7 louvered doors to view of golf course and ocean. Extremely private.
Each bedroom has remote control air conditioning, cable television, safe... and exquisite view. Each bathroom is en-suite and features large mirrors, Italian tiles, hand-painted walls and original art.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|· Deluxe 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa at the famous Tryall Club.|
|· Located on 11 acres with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and golf Course views|
|· One of the largest villa at 10,000 sq ft.|
|· Staff of 8 to pamper you, includes a cook, laundress, butler, chambermaids and gardeners|
|· Unique feature of 2 swimming pools|
|· 3 lovely gazebos gives special charm|
|· Complimentary golf cart for this villa, to roam around the 2200 acre Tryall Club Resort, Great House and facilities.|
|· Colour Cable Television in all rooms, DVD Player, CD player, Sound System|
|· Remote control air-conditioning in all bedrooms for additional comfort|
|· All deluxe bathrooms with large mirrors and Italian tiles|
|· Unique to this villa is the location of all the bedrooms giving each one privacy|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- Villa staff on premisis
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Resort Beach membership for all guests
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man