Following Seas, Tryall - Montego Bay
Following Seas, Tryall - Montego Bay
Following Seas is one of Tryalls large Premier rated (the highest rating in the Tryall Club) villa set on 7 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. The villa is a one of a kind villa which truly offers the ultimate in comfort and distinctive decor. With a staff of 7 at your service, this villa will allow you the complete rest and relaxations, with every need looked after.
The staff will also be discreet when necessary and knows when to give you the privacy you need. They need special mention as Donald the head butler has been with Following Seas for 23 years, Monica the cook has been the prized cook for 18 years and George will be only be too happy to show you around his garden that he has tended for over 31 years with loving care.
Following Seas is a one-of-a-kind vacation hideaway offering the ultimate in luxury, comfort and breathtaking décor. Newly renovated in 2007, Following Seas' casual elegance seamlessly balances original artwork with classic Jamaican architecture, inviting the outside in through large windows and open air verandas. There is a sense of graceful harmony in this private home balanced easily between delightful tropical gardens and glistening sea. Perched atop one of the highest points of the historic Tryall Club on Jamaica's northern coast, Following Seas' seven extensively landscaped and manicured acres provide visitors 180 degree panoramic views of the crystal clear Caribbean, as well as lush mountain views of the western Jamaican landscape.
Welcomed by majestic island palms, guests enter Following Seas through a dramatic spiral staircase leading to the centerpiece of the home - an expansive, 900 sq. ft. living and entertaining space which opens onto an expansive covered terrace with dining area, all of which overlook the sparkling pool and glistening ocean. In addition, a charming dining gazebo built around natural coral rock is an elegant setting for up to 35 guest. A full commercial kitchen, bar, and large outdoor pool and deck area combine to make Following Seas the perfect destination for parties large and small.
Breathtaking tropical designs with bright cheerful accents compliment this homes island feel. Custom cabinetry graces every room, and there are flat screen TV's in every bedroom and living area. Other conveniences include air conditioning, satellite radio, intercom system, high-speed wireless internet in every room, and Netspeak phone line allowing free calling to the US, Canada and most of Europe.
The Main House offers four luxurious bedroom suites. The master suite features a hand-carved four poster king bed and two private "his" and "her" bathrooms and dressing areas. The remaining suites feature one king bed, two full beds and two twins, respectively. All bedrooms have private double bathrooms adorned with the elegance of marble and granite.
And for added privacy, the Guest Cottage, just off the Main House, features 2 bedrooms (1 king; 1 with 2 full beds), living room, kitchen with breakfast area, and a veranda with seating and dining area. All rooms enjoy full ocean views.
For added convenience, Following Seas is pleased to provide its guests with the use of three complimentary golf carts.
Wonderful outdoor dining and living areas which overlook the ocean and swimming pool.
There are 3 golf carts on property and may be used by guests to roam around the 2200 acre Tryall resort. There are wonderful pet dogs on the property which can be kept at bay on the guests requests.
The swimming pool area has the most spectacular views of the soft rolling hills in the Tryall estate, and the wonderful ocean views. George has carefully shaped his almond trees in two tiers and these give wonderful shade to guests who want shade from the sun around the pool area. There are very comfortable pool lounges in shades of green and yellow tones with thick cushioned layers to make sure sunning is a luxury!
A unique feature of this villa is the charming gazebo octagonal dining room which features a lovely rock garden. This is located across the manicured lawn from the main house and views from here provide mountain and district views. The maximum number of guests in this villa is eight. This home has been a favourite of past and present Jamaican Prime Ministers and also the famous country singer, Kenny Rogers.
Master bedroom: Kingsize bed
Bedroom 2: Kingsize bed
Bedroom 3: Two Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Two double beds
Bedroom 5: King size bed
Bedroom 6: Two full size bed
All bedrooms have high-speed wireless internet service, flat screen TV with cable service and internet system. Villa also equipped with Net speak phone line so guests may make international calls to most parts of USA, Canada and Europe at no extra charge.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and a powder room|
|Following Seas has a very unique layout and known for its one of a kind design|
|All rooms have high-speed wireless iternet service, flat screen TVs with cable service, intercom system. There is also satellite radio. Villa is equipped with a Netspeak phone line so guests may make international calls to most parts of US, Canada and Europe at no charge.|
|All bedrooms fully air-conditioned and with ensuite bathrooms.|
|There are 7 full bathrooms and one powder room|
|Nannies and private cars and drivers are available upon request|
|There is dining in the gazebo and can seat up to 35 people and there is a full dining table on the terrace overlooking the pool and ocean.|
|Unique octagonal dining room features a rock garden and is separate from the main house. Walk through George’s wonderful garden. He has tended these gardens for over 30 years with loving care. There are two rock gardens with working waterfalls on the property (one in the dining gazebo)|
|Staff of 7 at your service, rental comes with three - 4 seater golf carts for guests|
|Maximum number of guests is 12|
|Children allowed with appropriate supervision, nannies can also be hired at the Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Beach Towels
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- Villa staff on premisis
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man