Clive House at Tryall - Montego Bay
Clive House at Tryall - Montego Bay
Clive house villa in Jamaica, Tryall Club, has a most spectacular driveway as it is located on the high side of Copper Ridge Drive. This wonderful hillside location gives Clive House one of the most prized location as the views from all areas of this house are absolutely spectacular. Built in true Jamaica "Great House" fashion, one of the most unique features of this villa is the unique combination of cut stone walls and beautiful cedar wooden floors. The Jamaican Great House style reflects a prominent architectural era in Jamaica that brings in warmth and uniqueness.
Upon entering the villa the sparkling blue pool welcomes you as you enter and the colourful splashes of rich bougainvilleas along the poolside and wonderful views of the golf course and ocean views gives a spectacular entrance to this villa. This house features four bedrooms with full bathroom ensuite. Two bedrooms are located in the main house, and two master bedrooms are very private and located in separate cottages next to the expansive swimming pool.
A short flight of stairs leads up to the spacious living room of the main house leads to a wonderful living room with ocean views and an adjoining a terrace dining patio. There are two bedrooms off this patio which both open up onto this spacious terrace and ocean views. There is also a cosy den which has lots of lounges and a wonderful bar area. This is the perfect place for family board games, or just relaxing and reading your favourite book while enjoying tropical drinks made by your butler from this bar. Earl is the butler here and he willl make sure that all the household needs run smoothly while you are on your vacation at Clive House. Lennon the gardener also needs special mention as the gardens are truly wonderful and have been carefully tended by Lennon for the last 18 years. There is a complimentary golf cart for this villa.
Although you are located within walking distance to the Great House and Tryall's Resorts facilities, you may also take the complimentary shuttle to the Resort. Relax by the white sandy private beach while having tropical drinks from the beach bar, utilize the sporting facilities and beauty salon treatments that are on offer.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
Owner will pay your membership fees!!
|4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms|
|Most spectacular views from this villa|
|All bedrooms air-conditioned|
|Large expansive swimming pool with comfortable pool lounges|
|Colourful tropical flowers, manicured gardens, green lawns|
|Unique cut stone architecture all hand cut and wonderful feature of this home|
|Villa reflects the Jamaican Great House era, very spacious and large living areas|
|2 separate master bedrooms are privately located off the main house and two bedrooms beside the large swimming pool|
|Wonderful cedar wooden floors|
|Spacious bar area and lounge area on top floor|
|Well appointed bedrooms, lovely interiors decorations and very comfortable|
|Radio, Stereo, Tape player, VCR|
|Complimentary Membership to Tryall's wonderful resort facilities|
|Complimentary shuttle bus to Tryall's resort facilities|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man