Cielo at Tryall - Montego Bay
Cielo at Tryall - Montego Bay
Cielo villa in Jamaica, One of the most spectacular features of this villa is the commanding views of the Tryall's world class golf course and the blue Caribbean Sea. The view is absolutely breathtaking, over the sloping manicured lawn and onto the "infinity" pool and beyond. This recently remodelled villa is located on Barnes Hill and the interiors are elegantly decorated, yet casual for the tropical atmosphere. The owner of this villa has really made this villa luxurious with special interior decorating with attention to detail.
Dining is a premier vacation experience as Cielo’s attentive staff tempts you with international favorites and local specialties. Pampering touches are all in the details, and in service completely inspired by your wishes.
Three of Cielo’s bedrooms are located in the main villa. Two have king-sized beds and one has two twin-sized beds. The fourth bedroom is located in a private cottage adjacent to the pool. The cottage has its own verandah and is equipped with a king-sized bed. All bedrooms at Cielo are air-conditioned, with en suite bathrooms and cable televisions. The study may be converted to a fifth bedroom using a pull-out sofa bed.
The villa is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
The living room is very spacious and large doors open to a comfortably furnished veranda. All of the bedrooms have en-suite baths and are air-conditioned for your comfort. The bedrooms are divided either side of the main living area, making this an expansive single level villa. The interiors of Cielo are elegant yet casual and is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends. The tastefully decorated dining room makes the wonderful view part of the décor, opening on to a shaded veranda and the lush gardens that surround the pool and deck.
The bedrooms are divided either side of the common areas. If necessary, the study can be turned into a fifth bedroom, using its pullout couch. Spacious and airy, the villa can accommodate up to eight guests and is looked after by an excellent staff of five including a butler.The cook and head of household, Lucille, needs special mention here as she has worked at Cielo for 36 years and has in the past cooked for the Queen of England and John F Kennedy. She has amazing stories to tell and is a wonderful asset to Cielo.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|4 Bedroom, 4 bathroom|
|Luxurious villa commanding a truly breathtaking view of the lawn towards the magnificent infinity pool and beyond to the green golf course and expansive Caribbean Sea.|
|Located on Barnes Hill, deluxe Tryall villa|
|Staff of 5: Maid, butler, laundress, cook, gardener|
|3 King beds,2 twin beds|
|Infinity pool, spectacular views|
|Complimentary golf carts to roam around the 2,200 acre Tryall resort|
|Interiors are elegantly decorated|
|Spacious living room open to a comfortable furnished veranda|
|All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms|
|Master bedroom very privately located off from the main house with its own veranda and walkway to the swimming pool.|
|Study can be turned into a fifth bedroom, using its pullout couch.|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Beach Chairs
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man