Calypso at Tryall - Montego Bay
Calypso at Tryall - Montego Bay
Calypso Villa in Tryall Club, Jamaica is such a charming and tranquil home. It is set on four acres within the famous Tryall Resort and has beautiful gardens and orchards. From the pool area, there is a wonderful view of the golf course, the Caribbean Sea and beyond. These gardens are well manicured with beautiful local trees such as the mango, Poinciana trees, colourful bougainvillea, hibiscus and beautiful lavender orchid tree. This is a lovely topical oasis with gardens graced with palm trees throughout.
This home sits above the 16th green of the world class Tryall Golf Course and captures these golf views and wonderful Caribbean Sea views. The staff at this villa gives this villa a happy atmosphere. This staff of five, butler, cook, maid, laundress and gardener, are friendly and will guarantee a superb and pampered holiday for you in Jamaica. They are always close at hand as they have their own cottage on the property. They also know when to be discrete to give you the privacy you need on your holiday.
There are also 2 complimentary golf carts for villa guests to explore the famous 2200 acre Tryall resort and facilities.
All four bedrooms are air-conditioned, each having their own private bathrooms. The third and fourth bedrooms can connect if necessary and this makes it a very family friendly villa. The Master bedroom has a king bed while the other three bedrooms have twin beds.
The beauty of this villa is all four spacious bedrooms open directly onto the 30’ circular pool with a beautiful brick pattern from the terrace. All bedrooms have large louvred windows and this allows the Caribbean Sea breezes and the cool trade winds to flow through the whole house.
This villa features rich mahogany tables in the living room, and comfortable deep cushioned sofas for relaxing, snoozing or just reading your favourite novel. The ceiling is made of high rafter and beams which makes the room larger and spacious.
For larger groups, Calypso’s neighbouring villa is Seafore Villa. Combining the two villas will give 8 bedrooms which can sleep 16 people, two pools and a staff of nine which includes two cooks. Together, these villas are perfect for family reunions, or weddings. The staff will work together and serve dinners where it suits the requests of the villa guests.
Four spacious bedrooms open directly to the pool terrace. Each bedroom has state-of-the-art remote control air conditioning.
Master Bedroom King-size bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower and separate bathtub, sliding doors to small private garden terrace, 20" Sony TV.
Bedroom 2 Optional twin or king-size bedding; en-suite bath with tub and shower combination; 14" TV.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 Optional twin or king-size bedding; en-suite baths, each with tub and shower combination.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 connect through a small joining hallway, making them an ideal suite for families with small children.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
!!!!INCREDIBLE SAVINGS!!! $2500 FOR THE WEEK!!! PLUS one complimentary Round Trip airport transfers! (Summer special up to Nov 1,2013)
|4 Bedroom, 4 bathroom|
|Charming villa set on 16th fairway|
|Set on 4 tranquil acres in the Tryall Resort|
|Wonderful 30’Circular pool|
|Pool area looks out onto golf course, sand trap and the blue Caribbean Sea|
|New renovations give glamorous en-suite bathrooms in Italian marble|
|Remote control air-conditioning in all bedrooms|
|VCR, CD Player, Radio cassette player|
|Satellite dish, 5 Televisions|
|Wet bar for mixing delicious tropical drinks|
|Staff of 5; butler, cook, chambermaid, laundress, gardener|
|Complimentary use of Calypso’s two golf carts for transport throughout the Tryall resort|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man