Ackee 8 at Tryall-Montego Bay
Ackee 8 at Tryall-Montego Bay
THIS VILLA IS BEING UPGRADED NOW........CHECK BACK LATER!!!! Our lovely villa in Jamaica, Ackee 8 is named after Jamaica's national fruit. This villa is located on a gentle sloping hillside, has spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea and is also conveniently located near Tryall's tennis courts.
This is a most charming villa. New to this charming villa are high speed wireless internet and a flat screen TV in the living room.
Ackee 8 also comes with a complimentary golf cart and the Tryall memebership for all guests of Ackee 8. This is an exclusive gated community.
All bedrooms and soft furnishings have been newly deocrated for 2007. Bedrooms looking fresh and soft furnishing crisp and clean! All three bedrooms are air-conditioned, have ceiling fans, twin beds and their own private bath and shower combination.
The master bedroom is connected to bedroom 2, which makes this suitable for families. These bedrooms walk out onto a patio and overlook a sparkling crystal clear swimming pool.
The sitting room and the dining room has access to a covered open air patio which leads to the shady pool terrace. This villa offers a separate dining room for those elegant occasions.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|3 Bedroom, 3 bathroom villa - freshly redecorated bedrooms and new soft furnishing in the living areas!|
|Located near Tryall?s tennis courts- Included in the rental is a golf membership and a complimentary golf cart.|
|Bedrooms have twin beds with ensuite private shower/bath combination|
|Ideal for families - brand new high speed wireless internet and flat screen TV in the living room.|
|Master bedroom connects with second guest room|
|Large covered open air patio over looking swimming pool|
|Wonderful hillside location|
|Lovely villa with spectacular views of Tryall?s golf fairways and the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea.|
|Complimentary shuttle transports all villa guests to all the Tryall club resort facilities|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Resort Beach membership for all guests
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man
We really loved our stay here, the staff was great!! "We will return to Ackee 8!"