Little Hill, Tryall - Montego Bay
Little Hill, Tryall - Montego Bay
Little Hill is truly a one of a kind villa located in the Tryall Club Resort. It is located on a little hill, surrounded by 8 acres of manicured gardens within Tryall and is the only villa to have such a prized location. Total service, with a professional staff of 10, a holiday retreat that is special in every way. Looking after Little Hill's guest is their number one priority.
Upon entering this stately home, the rich furnishings in this reception area with solid wooden chairs and grand mirror which graces this entrance surrounded by a black and gold wrought iron balustrade is grand and winds gracefully up to the main pool area on the left, and to the right, an open veranda which overlooks the wonderful greens of the golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
There is a unique circular swimming pool and the main entertaining area for this villa. The pool is surrounded with the most comfortable pool lounges with their own cushions for sunning comfort, beautiful bougainvilleas which throw rich pink colours around this lovely area surrounded by manicured gardens. All 5 bedrooms are richly decorated, two bedrooms are located in the main house and the other 3 bedrooms are located conveniently off a section near the pool area with a wonderful library area.
There are five spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a private en suite bathroom. Four bedrooms feature king-sized beds, while one bedroom has a queen-sized bed. Four of the bedrooms may be converted to twin-sized beds for larger sized families or as required. All bedrooms are equipped with plasma television.
A stay at Little Hill is a lively mix of indoor and outdoor leisure. Tryall Club’s beach is a short golf cart ride away. For your pleasure, Little Hill has its own swimming pool. The villa is unique at Tryall Club with the fantastic privacy of its own tennis court. There is a fully stocked bar, card tables and cable television in the living room.
Little Hill is pleased to provide its guests with the use of five complimentary golf carts. Your private welcoming staff of nine is comprised of a superb team of butler, cook, two housekeepers, two laundresses and three gardeners.
The furnishings of the house is of rich mahogany, specially collected antiques, rich in artwork, uniquely chosen art pieces and is elegantly yet casually decorated. The five bedrooms are very spacious, and all are air-conditioned for your comfort. There is also an air-conditioned private "his and hers" suite, which provides the ultimate in refined luxury. Each bedroom has its own deluxe bathroom.
Little Hill also features a lovely separate sitting room with cable television and dining room with an expansive terrace. Guests will enjoy the complimentary golf cart which can be used for transportation around the 2200 acres of the Famous Tryall Club Resort. For tennis enthusiasts, there is a private tennis court located on this eight acre grounds. The Club's state-of-the-art tennis center with nine tennis courts- two Classic Clay and seven with Nova Cushion surfaces. Two courts are lit for night play. If you would like the enjoy the brand new clay tennis courts in the resort, you may opt to either drive your self down on your own golf cart, or take the complimentary resort shuttle to the resort which is only a few minutes away.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|Deluxe 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom Tryall villa|
|Professional staff of ten serves your every whim.|
|Circular swimming patio pool, new thick-cushioned pool lounges with their own pillows|
|All bedrooms are air-conditioned|
|Private "his and hers" suite, refined luxury|
|Each bedroom has its own deluxe bathroom|
|Complimentary golf cart to roam around the 2200 acres of the Famous Tryall Club resort|
|Private Tennis court|
|Villa located on 8 acres of immaculate gardens looked after by 3 gardeners|
|Rich wooden floors grace this home|
|Furnishings are elegant and rich in décor, most are of rich antiques collected by this home owner whose has superb decorating taste, rich in quality, attention to detail|
|Attention to detail, hand painted wall décor|
|Rich with wonderful artwork and collections d'art throughout the house|
|Every piece of furniture is elegant and of high quality, rich soft coverings, lush sofas, high mattress beds some with wonderful four poster, all with over stuffed cushions|
|Comfortable outdoor patio furnishing on the many verandas which grace this home|
|Home for the most discerning client|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Bath Tub
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Resort swimming pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man