Sea Salt, Tryall Club, Montego Bay
Sea Salt, Tryall Club, Montego Bay
Five Bedrooms on Mahogany Drive
Sea Salt Villa, new premier villa, is dramatically situated on a 5.4 acre lot with multiple sea views looking both West toward Negril for the sunset and East toward Round Hill and Montego Bay. The traditional Jamaican architecture and open one level floor plan make for an exceptional experience. There is in excess of 7,500 square feet of covered living space and 1700 square feet of covered walkways. All floor surfaces, with the exception of the living room which is Mahogany, are covered with Italian travertine tile and the bathroom showers and counters are all Italian Marble.
There are two, two bedroom suites, each with spacious connecting bedrooms, private baths and private verandahs. Each bedroom has a flat screen television. In addition, there is a separate single bedroom suite with a private bath, private verandah and an outdoor shower garden. All master suites have king sized beds and the adjoining bedrooms can be set up as either a king sized bed or two twins.
The living room faces the 70 foot infinity edged pool with fibre optic lighting. There is a flat screen TV, DVD, CD and satellite radio in the entertainment center. The entire Villa is set up for wireless internet. In addition, Vonnage phone service is available at no charge to guests for calls to North America and selected countries in Western Europe. Adjacent to the living room is a separate bar and powder room that is perfect for entertaining.
The dining room is a freestanding room that can be opened on all sides and is surrounded by interior gardens on two sides. There is a private verandah and grass patio that are perfect for cocktails before dinner.
The kitchen is a state of the art commercial kitchen and Chef Norman Hylton is an accomplished Chef that can accommodate all of your culinary needs. Fully staffed with a head of household, chef, laundress, housekeeper, and gardeners, the staff will make you feel at home and will pamper you on your Jamaican vacation.
Outdoor amenities include a shuffleboard court for your use, 1500 square foot state of the art putting green. Sea Salt is pleased to provide guests with the use of two golf carts, one a four passenger and one a six passenger.
Sea Salt is one of Tryall's most luxurious villas in this gated exclusive club in Montego Bay. Sea Salt provides the ultimate in refined luxury. This five-bedroom villa claims a regal setting within the Tryall Club, with only a 3 minute golf cart ride to the white sandy beach . With the distinct vantage point of its location, guests are sure to experience the most bewitching views of the golf course, mountains and the Caribbean Sea.
There is a large infinity swimming pool with outdoor lounges and chairs for your relaxation. A newly completed shuffle board on property gives the family entertainment on site. There is also a fitness center with modern equipment located at the Tryall Club which all guests of Sea Salt has access to these facilities.
All bedrooms have a 27 inch flat screen TV, ensuite bathroom and bedrooms are large and spacious. All bedrooms open out onto their own patio and have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Wi-Fi Internet at Sea Salt and 3 complimentary golf carts for guests use. 2 minutes golf cart ride to the beach!
There are large living areas in Sea Salt. Dining can be both indoor or outdoor at guest's request.
The interior of the villa is tastefully designed with a combination of local Jamaican, American, and European furnishings and paintings, make this property, with its 5-star hotel facilities, feel as much like a home as a holiday retreat.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a powder room off the living room|
|Fully staffed villa with butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardeners|
|3 golf carts for guests use to roam around the 2,000 acres of the exclusive Tryall Club|
|Sea Salt has a Premier rating - the highest rating for villas within the Tryall Club|
|A 3 minute golf cart ride to the white sandy beach of the Tryall Club|
|All guests enjoy resort facilities at the Tryall Club|
|located 20 minutes from the Montego Bay airport|
|Guests services and tour desk at the Tryall Club|
|Enjoy the delicious home cooked meals created by your own chef|
|May also enjoy the Great House Plantation restaurant or beachside restaurant at Tryall.|
|All bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, ensuite bathroom, and TV|
|Large infinity swiming pool, lounge chairs for relaxation. Outdoor amenities include a shuffleboard court for your use, 1500 square foot state of the art putting green|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
- Fully Staffed villa
- Stereo System
- Cable TV
- Internet facilities
- FAX machine
- Answering Machine
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Tub
- Tennis Court
- Pool Lounge Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- 24 hour security
- Ipod Docks
- One Complimentary Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Audio System
- Swimming pool
- A private villa, means only your family will accommodate this villa.
- Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man