Windrush, Tryall - Montego Bay
Windrush, Tryall - Montego Bay
Windrush sits majestically on the hillside of the famous Tryall estate. This villa has been entirely renovated to produce one of the most luxurious villas within this estate. Although this large villa has 7 bedrooms, only 5 of these are for rent so that 10 guests can enjoy the full use of this expansive property without that overcrowded feeling…this whole 5 acre estate is yours to enjoy.
Windrush has three air-conditioned master bedrooms with four-poster Jamaican mahogany king-sized beds and mahogany floors, en-suite bathrooms with separate showers and dressing rooms. Two guest bedrooms have king-sized beds with en suite bathrooms, and two guest bedrooms have twin beds, also with en suite bathrooms. Five bedrooms are equipped with DSS television.
Windrush aims to surround its guests with an ample feeling of privacy and serenity. Its bedroom locations are designed with this spirit in mind: there are two guest bedrooms located in the main villa; the main master bedroom has its own private niche, and four additional bedrooms occupy two separate, exclusive locations.
Windrush is pleased to provide its guests with the use of a complimentary golf cart. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of butler, cook, two housekeepers, laundress and two gardeners.
The living room has rich Jamaican mahogany floors and a wonderful bar. Walk out to the large and spacious covered outdoor veranda. Luxuriously furnished for comfort, many memorable moments will be captured on this wonderful veranda while entertaining or just spending the quiet tropical nights with views towards the golf fairways and the Caribbean sea.
The formal dining room is connected to a covered outdoor dining area, with seating for sixteen people. All living and dining areas overlook the oversized sparkling blue pool, golf fairways and the blue azures of the sea.
The professional staff of 6 will look after your every need with Maxie the butler who has been the trusted butler for over 11 years. There is also a complimentary shuttle to take you to all the resort facilities that the famous Tryall Club has on offer. All this combined together will make sure your holiday in Jamaica is very special.
Maximum occupancy in Windrush is 10 guests.
All three bedrooms in the Main House are handicap accessible.
King-size bed, 36” cable television, mahogany plank floors, French doors to porch with two-person swing and glorious sea view.
Large en-suite white marble and mirrored bathroom with double-basin vanity, deep bathtub and separate walk-in shower … the most glamorous suite in Windrush.
King-size bed, cable television, louvered doors to small terrace and sea view; en-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity, walk-in shower plus separate bathtub.
King-size bed, cable television, louvered window wall to view; en-suite bathroom with double-basin vanity and tub-shower combination
UPPER COTTAGE - 2 identical bedrooms 17 steps uphill from the Main House
Bedrooms 4 & 5 - these are not rented.
Optional twin or king-size beds; louvered doors to porch; en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination … the smallest bedrooms and the only bedrooms without cable television.
LOWER COTTAGE - 2 identical bedrooms 43 steps downhill from the Main House and extraordinarily private
Bedroom 6 & 7
Large rooms with king-size beds, cable television, mahogany plank floors, louvered doors to furnished porches and magnificent views of the sea and romantic night lights of the town of Montego Bay; new bathrooms with double-basin vanities, walk-in showers and separate bathtubs … spacious and glamorous.
Five bedrooms feature state-of-the-art remote control air conditioning (rarely needed in winter months thanks to lovely cooling trade winds).
Five bedrooms have cable televisions.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$100 per week for each guest 18 or older, or US$20 per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
April 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - April 15
Rates are weekly and stated in United States Dollars (USD).
All rates are subject to change at any time and can be confirmed at time of reservation.
|· 5 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms- all ensuite bathrooms- 7 bedrooms (renting 5)|
|· Ultra Deluxe, entirely renovated luxury villa located within the famous Tryall Club resort|
|· 6 DSS televisions|
|· Breath taking setting with views of the Caribbean sea and the green fairways beyond-Situated on 5 acres, lush gardens.|
|· 1,300 sq ft private pool with pooside shower- Elegantly furnished and beautifully appointed throughout|
|· Wonderful swimming pool with sunning lounges and views to glorious Caribbean sea|
|· Spacious large covered outdoor veranda, very comfortably furnished, magnificent views from here.|
|· Living room has rich Jamaican mahogany floor and deluxe bar for tropical mixes|
|· Formal indoor dining, and an covered outdoor dining area, with a seating for 16 people|
|· All living and dining areas overlook the oversized pool, the golf course and the blue azures of the Caribbean Sea.|
|· Complimentary golf cart for transportation within the resort. Complimentary shuttle to the resorts facilities at the famous Tryall Club|
- To beach: 2 minutes golf cart ride
- To airport: 20 minutes drive
All rates are in USD.
Check in time is 3pm.
Check out time is 11am.
All rates are subject to change.
No smoking appreciated.
Transportation can be arranged on request.
- Pool Man