To speak with us, call:
+1 305 767 2596
Avalon-Riverlot, Tryall- Montego Bay 4BR (4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms) From $786/night
Avalon Villa, previously known as Riverlot Gardens, is a newly-renovated Jamaica villa in the Montego Bay area. The villa now has a fabulous new look! The four-bedroom villa is located within the Tryall Club Resort and provides captivating panoramic views of Tryall’s championship golf course and the magnificent Caribbean Sea.
The Jamaica villa’s heavenly location is an expansive garden with lush tropical foliage, the perfect setting for the romantic at heart, or for groups of friends and families. Avalon is definitely one of the loveliest hillside villas in Jamaica, with gradually sloping terracotta steps leading to the main villa and the private guest cottage.
Avalon Villa has a very spacious and airy living room with a casual, yet elegant décor. The living room opens onto a brick terrace with lovely views of the Jamaican coastline and the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The shady terrace is perfect for some very special and cherished moments with loved ones. The dining area looks over a beautifully landscaped lawn. A meandering path leads down towards a large solar heated swimming pool.
Two bedrooms, the master bedroom and a guest bedroom are within the main villa, while the third and fourth bedrooms are located in the private cottage right next to the pool. The master bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed and all other bedrooms have two twin beds each. All the bedrooms have lovely décor, air-conditioning, cable television and en suite bathrooms. The bedrooms in the cottage offer pool views, while the bedrooms in the villa look out at the lush gardens.
Guests at Avalon Villa have two complimentary golf carts at their disposal. The complimentary shuttle is also available to take them to all the facilities offered by the famous Tryall Club. Although guests may not wish to leave the luxuries and privacy offered by Avalon very frequently, Tryall Resort offers numerous facilities for a fun-filled Caribbean vacation. The white sand beach at Tryall Club is only at a three-minute ride via golf cart from one of the most lovely luxury villas Jamaica.
The villa’s private staff includes an excellent team of professionals including a housekeeper, cook, laundress and two gardeners. From the moment guests enter the villa’s premises, the staff takes over the task of fulfilling their every wish and desire.
The villa is located within the exclusive gated community of Tryall Club and is only 20 minutes from Montego Bay Airport. The numerous facilities offered by Avalon Villa make it one of the most fabulous villa rentals in Jamaica.
Tryall Membership offers first Rate facilities on its 2200 acre Resort
Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play.
- 2 Brand New Clay Courts with 2 additional new ones being constructed due to its popularity
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, keeping the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee
Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. Amenities include tennis, beach, water sports, the excellent gym, the Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea and various special events.
Commencing January 1, 2009, the Tryall Club will require all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of 115 (US$) per week for each guest 18 or older, or 25 (US$) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days (inclusive of tax). This policy applies to all new bookings received after September 1, 2008.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Fee locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Updated Sep 1, 2008
|Ice Maker||Bath Tub||Tennis Court|
|Beach Towels||Gated Community||24 hour security|
|Fully equipped kitchen||Resort swimming pool||Air conditioned bedrooms|
|Cable TV||Ensuite Bathrooms||Tryall Club Membership/ fees apply|
|Winter 2017||Jan 08, 2017 - Apr 22, 2017||$1571||$11000|
|Summer 2017||Apr 23, 2017 - Nov 17, 2017||$786||$5500|
|Thanksgiving 2017||Nov 18, 2017 - Nov 27, 2017||$786||$5500|
|Summer 2017||Nov 28, 2017 - Dec 14, 2017||$786||$5500|
|Winter 2017||Dec 15, 2017 - Dec 17, 2017||$1571||$11000|
|Christmas 2017||Dec 18, 2017 - Dec 27, 2017||$2071||$14500|
|New Year 2017||Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018||$2275||$15950|
|Winter 2017||Jan 07, 2018 - Apr 14, 2018||$1571||$11000|
|Summer 2018||Apr 15, 2018 - Dec 18, 2018||$786||$5500|
Avalon also available to rent at these bedroom levels: